CF&S Russia Ltd. is a freight forwarding company established in 2007 by the international freight forwarding Group CF&S.
Besides offices in Moscow & St. Petersburg (CF&S Russia), we have offices in Tallinn (CF&S Estonia), Riga (CF&S Latvia), Klaipeda (CF&S Lithuania) and Almaty (CF&S Kazakhstan), Warsaw and Poznan (CF&S Poland) and Turku (CF&S Finland).
CF&S Russia Ltd is owner of private rolling stock:
- 80’ railway platforms (24 meters long, model 23-469-07, payload 69t), ideal for oversized shipments & road-building machines
- 60’ railway platforms (19 meters long, model 13-935A-04, payload 69t), distinctive feature is the ability to transport tracked vehicles)
- closed wagons (capacity 150cbm, model 11-7038, payload 68t)
- new closed wagons (capacity 161cbm, model 11-2135-01, payload 67t)
In addition to operating of own rolling stock we are active in the following fields of logistics:
- project Logistics
- heavy and special transport
- container transport (FCL) - we operate sea containers & railway containers (20’&40’)
- air shipments
- railway transport (Eastern Europe, Baltic States, CIS countries, China and Mongolia)
- road transport
|CF&S advertising material|