CF&S is operating private rolling-stock. There are available 80´railway platforms of model No. 23-469-07 and 60´railway platforms of model No. 13-935A-04
- platforms of 24- and 19 meters in length are with wooden floor and are intended for transportation of wheeled/caterpillar machinery, heavy-weight containers, long-length and oversized cargo by rail
- 24-metre platforms are intended for transporting wheeled/caterpillar machinery, heavy-weight containers and long-length and oversized cargo by rail
- in addition to the territories of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, platforms have a permit to operate on railway territories of Finland and CIS countries; also, we are interested in container transport from the territory of CIS countries back to Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- CFS Russia is interested in cooperation with firms for adjustment of constant container transportations in following directions from Central Asia to Baltic States and back.
- platforms can be rented or given into short-term usage on a single route across the territory of CIS countries
СF&S has own fleet of new closed wagons of No. 11-7038.
- the boxcar is intended for transportation of goods within the railway network of Ukraine, the CIS and Baltic states
- the boxcar capaciousness takes up to 25% more volume then the standard wagon (150 m3)
- it is also possible to transport motor cars and minibuses with the height not expanding 2,7 m
- the boxcar is more practical for transportation of light and volumetrical goods
Both closed wagons and platforms can be operatively positioned to the station of loading from the moment of receiving the request from 2-4 weeks.
|Own Rolling-Stock Presentation (PDF)|